Kingston Saints AFL logo2
About
The Kingston Saints compete in the Kowree-Naracoorte-Tatiara Football League.

The club was formed in 1966, when the Kingston Ramblers and Kingston Rovers Football Clubs merged.

An earlier version of the Kingston Football Club competed in the Southern Ports Football Association between 1928 and 1946, winning a premiership in its last year. In 1947 the club divided into two new clubs, Kingston North and Kingston South, both of which disbanded in 1950.

Kingston was a founder member of the KNTFL in 1993.

Website
Kingston Saints

Home Ground
Kingston Oval, East Terrace, Kingston SE

Location
Kingston SE is a town located 240 km southeast of Adelaide, situated on the shores of Lacepede Bay. It was named after Sir George Strickland Kingston, a South Australian politician, surveyor and architect. The extension on its name is to distinguish Kingston in the South East (of South Australia) from another ‘Kingston’ in the state which is now officially named “Kingston-On-Murray”. The main industries are fishing, wine-making, sheep and cattle farming. The northern entrance to the town is dominated by the Big Lobster, fondly named “Larry” by people in Kingston.

Premierships
1982-83-84